FEES and DUES:
(Effective Spring 2016 Season)
In an effort to simplify roster management and the overall registration process, effective for the Spring 2016 season, we are offering two flat rate options.
*These rates are subject to change in future seasons.
- TEAM FEE ($1400) - This can be paid in one lump sum by the captain of the team. Payment plans, and alternate payment options are available by contacting the league.
- INDIVIDUAL FEE ($150) - Free Agents or Teams opting out of the Team Fee can register individually at this rate.
- SUBSTITUTE FEE ($10 online, $15 in person) - Online payments are accepted until 9pm on Game Day.
**Fees must be paid prior to the start of the teams 1st game, unless specified by a payment plan. Players or Teams will not be permitted to play until paid.
***Alternate Payment options must be arranged by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Size - The maximum size of a team is 14 Active Players.
- Roster Management - Teams can make alterations to their roster until the Roster Lock Deadline on Week 5 of the Season(See Important Dates). Each change must be submitted to the League prior to the team's next game.
- Teams using Players who were not reported in a roster change, or whom did not sign up as a substitue will have their game forfeited for use of illegal players.
- No roster changes will be permitted after the deadline. The only exception is the activation of an IR replacement player.
- Injuries and Substitution
- Substitutes - Non-Registered Players are allowed to substitue in any regular season game so long as they sign up as a substitute player and pay the substitution fee. These players are NOT playoff eligible. In order to be, they must be rostered prior to the roster lock deadline.
- Injured Reserve - Prior to the Roster Lock, each team can name three, non-registered players, as reserved players. Should a registered player be unable to participate anymore due to injury or any other personal reasons, that team may activate one of their reserve players as a replacement.
- Should a team not name any reserved players, no replacements will be allowed.
- Once activated, the replacement player takes over for the remainder of the injured player's season. The injured player is no longer rostered for that team even if healthy again.